Commissioning engineers are to ensure proper function and procedure to desired targets by testing facilities and equipment so that everything works effectively. Apart from a thorough knowledge of the industry, our Commissioning engineers comprehend customers’ expectations. Their activities, in line with the specified site requirements, include:
- Recognizing problems and shortcomings of the systems
- Organizing testing and commissioning activities
- Proposing advice on testing and commissioning procedures
- Producing and commissioning documentation
- Commencing testing and commissioning activities
- Monitoring and recording all documentation in the site test dossier
And thus, ensuring the safe commissioning of completed installations to achieve the essential performance in line with project requirements.